When the pieces of your funnel work together, they bring ideal clients to you almost on auto-pilot.
The word "sales funnel" or "marketing funnel" has become such a buzz word and I've found that many people don't really know what it is. Yet it is something so powerful for online businesses of all types.
Having a funnel in place can skyrocket your lead generation and bring ideal soulmate clients to you. It makes your business clearer and more organized, but it also helps your potential clients.
It takes them by the hand and gently guides them into your world, giving them the information they need at the very moment they need it, to know if you are the person they've been searching for.
A funnel is simply a focused and strategic way to guide a potential client from a stranger to working with you. It's a form of customer journey that can be automated in many places to free up your time and energy to do the work you love and let clients come to you.
WE FOCUS ON THREE KEY AREAS OF YOUR FUNNEL
- Is your website clear to your potential clients?
- Do they know what step to take next to work with you?
- Do you have a way to stay in touch with people who visit your website?
- Do you stay in touch with your email list or are you letting them go cold and forgetting who you are?
- Do you have a way to grow your email list?
- Are your emails leading people towards your offers?
- Once your website is ready, how do you bring people to it? "If you build it they will come" is the biggest lie ever told!
- You need a strategy for letting people know you exist